Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Book book

Possibly for around a year if you have firefox and have looked at the bottom of my sidebar you will have seen that I've been reading Fateful Triangle by Noam Chomsky. Well sadly my friends I must now tell you that this sidebar feature was a fiction. The last time I read it was way before I went to Vietnam and I'm not planning on picking it up again until I have a lot of spare reading time. So for now I shall be changing my 'all consuming' book titles to those I am actually reading for school.
I must say I am quite dissapointed in year 12. I have almost no time to do any reading that isn't school related and if I wasn't doing literature I think my brain would explode for lack of narrativium. However this year it seems we're creating many of our own stories, just as exciting as novels and I'm not jealous of my parents who have a minimal social life and manage to read quite a few books.
So anyway Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. Racist or not?
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.