Sunday, January 09, 2005

New Computer

Getting a new computer finally after having this old hunk of crap for 5 years its' definitely time to get a new one. Here are some specs I think I want but am not quite sure what they all mean:

CPU 3.2 + GHZ eithet Pentium 4c or SMD Athlon 3400+ with an FSB of at leat 800 and capable of HT

RAM 1 GB 3000DDR400 or PC3200

3d card- Nvidia GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X700 Pro

Hard Drive- 240 gb RAID or SATA

Fast Ethernet
Dual layer DVD burner- multiformat
4 USB ports
Firewire Port
Integrated HD Audio

If anyone wants to explain to me what this all means, be my guest, particularly the numbers and acronyms part. Other comments on what I want/need and don't want/need are also welcome.
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.