Thursday, October 07, 2004

Labor definetly still in with more than a good chance

Excellent stuff, If i were a betting man i'd say a Latham bet would be a very good one indeed. In other news IE is really pissing me offf, its messes up this webpage and my own personal edition has gone crazy, refusing to open windows and stuff. So I wholeheartedly endorse getting a copy of firefox at www.mozilla.org free, fast, easy to use your bookmarks are automatically copied etc. Really excellent stufff, fuck that microsoft guy. I have to use this quote from Psephite via Robert Corr:
I guess it doesn’t really matter if I get my hopes up and they are then dashed by an ALP loss. I will be utterly devastated any way just by the result, and it won’t really make that much difference whether or not I was expecting it.
I have to emphasise however that I really do think this will be an extremely close election, perhaps a hung parliament.

UPDATE: Although it seems I have to publish using IE goddamn google, blogger fucks they've obviously entered into some kind of unholy alliance with microsoft. www.google-watch.org dodgy bastards
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.